What is Kleiner Services Inc.?
Kleiner Services Inc. is an all-in-one service providing you with moving, junk removal, deliveries and other errand jobs you may need such as furniture assembly. We are a local Canadian company located in the heart of the Lower Mainland servicing Greater Vancouver, Fraser Valley, and to the Vancouver Island.
We service both residential and commercial properties. Our rates include a minimum of 2 movers, a truck, gas, and mileage. We also bill by the hours worked with 1 hour travel time to the site with a 2 hour minimum for moves. No minimum duration for junk removal.
Who Are We?
Kleiner Services Inc. is a BC owned family company. We treat you like our family which makes you our priority. We focus on customer service and put your needs and prized possessions on top of the list. Whether it is moving or junk removal dealing with your personal possessions can be stressful. Our team will remind you to sit down and relax and let us do the heavy lifting. #WeCanHelp is our motto so let us take care of you during your transition into your new home or space.
What is our promise?
- Customer Services is our first priority! We listen to our clients and always come up with creative alternative solutions for every situation.
- We have no hidden fees! At Kleiner Services, we always send an estimate before the job for our clients to review. We also take the time to provide a couple of different options to suit your budget.
- We show up on time and work with your budget! We keep our clients informed during the entire job so there are no surprises.
- We don’t charge extra for curb side items, long narrow walkways, or stairs. We work the job until it is done!
- We focus on following up with our clients to ensure our clients are happy even after the job.
How do we work?
Here is a sample of the steps we do to ensure we meet your needs.
1. Meet or Chat with the client to gather information. We also have a form at www.kleinerservices.com/inquiryform which allows us to get a little bit more detail about the client’s job.
2. An Estimate Invoice is sent for review followed by a phone call. Our estimates are provided to give the client a price range of the services they may need. We always provide buffers in our estimates so our clients are able to budget for all the scenarios.
3. Once the estimate is accepted we book in the services date. Prior to the service date our team will follow up with the client to ensure they are prepared and ready for the job. We also send a friendly reminder a few days before the job for any updates or changes.
4. After the job is completed we will send an updated Invoice with actual hours worked. If our client has a few minutes we often ask if they can provide a review for us at www.kleinerservices.homestars.com. Home Stars is also a great review website that provides great feedback future clients to see what they can expect from us.