Moving DayWhat To Expect
Lower Mainland, Fraser Valley & Vancouver Island
What To Expect On Moving Day
Moving day can be exciting, stressful and filled with emotion.
Leading Up to Moving Day
Moving Day Essentials
Some items such as extra boxes, extra packing supplies and a first-aid kit are a few essentials that are useful to have on hand for moving day. We are happy to provide extra moving blankets, packing tape or dollies for your move at no extra cost.
A bag with essential items for when you arrive at your new home is also practical to have ready.
Moving Day Process
A review will be requested for clients to share their experience of moving with Kleiner Moving & Storage.
The Kleiner Services Promise
There are no hidden fees and our hourly rate is 100% guaranteed with a written moving quote.
Whether it is a piano move or packing – whatever you require our team will be equipped to do it.
Customer service is our first priority.
- We listen to our clients and find solutions for every situation.
- We have no hidden fees and always send an estimate for our clients to review.
- We show up on time and work to your budget.
- We keep our clients informed during the entire job.
- We don’t charge extra for curbside items, long narrow walkways, or stairs.
- We follow up with our customers to ensure our clients are happy even after they move.
Movers Work Schedule
By BC standard rules, a person should not work longer than 5 hours without a 30-minute break whether it is 2-15 minute breaks during a 5-hour duration.
During your move, movers will take their breaks on the drive to the second site. Upon arrival, the driver will take his break.
Free Moving With Team Kleiner, REALTORS®
Mary and Konstantin run Team Kleiner real estate agency as well as Kleiner Moving & Storage.
Team Kleiner, REALTORS® clients benefit from Kleiner Moving & Storage services – FOR FREE.
Choose Team Kleiner as your real estate agency, and we will move you at no charge. Please contact us for details.