- You will receive a phone call or text from your moving team letting you know they are on their way.
- You meet the team at the loading bay/zone and the team will quickly go over the moving details and show you a clean truck.
- Your move will commence.
- At the end of your move, the movers will go over the invoice with you and collect payment.
- They will show you a clean truck just like at the beginning of your move.
- The movers will ask you for a Review.
REMEMBER: Hydrate and snack to keep your energy level up throughout your move.
REMINDER: How do breaks work with movers? By BC Standard rules, a person should not work longer than 5 hours without a 30-minute break whether it is 2-15 minute breaks during a 5-hour duration. During your move, movers will take their breaks on the drive to the second site. Upon arrival, the Driver will take his break.